Cold Tar Sealer
- Protects and seals and resists fuel stains.Crack Sealing
- Crack Sealing is one of the best early preventative maintenance measures to prolong asphalt life. A rubberized material is used to fill cracks and seal joints to protect against moisture and water infiltration in the sub grade.Patching
- Repair of damaged or worn asphalt, potholes or sunken areas.Resurfacing and Overlays
- If your current asphalt project is in poor shape, an overlay of hot mix asphalt will make it like new again.Seal Coating
- Once you have installed your asphalt you can significantly increase its lifespan by applying a seal coating every 2-3 years. Seal coating can fill voids to make for a smoother
surface while restoring pavement to make it look like new again.